Protecting Your Privacy & Security
Follow science educator, Alan Nursall on his journey to explore the world of privacy and security when it comes to electronics recycling. He’ll share his insight along with some fun facts and practical information.
- How many times a day does the average person use their electronic device?
- How many things can you name that people could have on their devices that are considered “private information?”
- How many of these things are on your device? Can you name some?
- Before we recycle our electronics what are some of the steps we should be sure to do first?
- While electronics enter Recycle My Electronics-approved facilities as recognizable objects, what happens to them next and for what reason?
To find out where to recycle your electronics safely, visit recycleMYelectronics.ca.