The Elements Inside Our Electronics
Join science educator Alan Nursall as he tells us more about the incredible resources inside our electronics. He’ll explain what these elements are, the amazing things they do and why it’s so important for us to recycle them.
- Indium is a soft silvery metal. Why are some of the reason it’s used in our electronics?
- The high-resolution picture quality and amazing colours on our screens is the result of two elements. Can you name them?
- Why is the strength of the glass in our devices so important? Can you name the elements that help produce this?
- What are some of things that use Neodymium for in our electronics?
- Tantalum is a hard, grey metal. What are some of the reason why we use it on our electronics?