Customizable Solutions for Corporate Social Responsibility
EPRA/Recycle My Electronics™ programs help raise the profile of our partnership with stewards (retailer/distributor/producer) to drive redemption rates and grow retail foot traffic, while supporting our partner’s sustainability messaging and direct contribution to a more sustainable future.
That’s because electronics are full of resources – everything from glass and plastic to gold, silver, copper – that need to be recovered and recycled so they can go back into the manufacturing supply chain to be repurposed.
Logistical & Marketing Support
Steward Partnership includes logistics and marketing support to all return-to-retail or permanent collection programming, as well as customizable solutions for partners looking to achieve their sustainability objectives.
To support steward Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and raise sustainability profiles for stewards, EPRA/Recycle My Electronics™ partner with stewards to develop promotional and education material.
- Point-of-sale (POS) such as brochures and tent/counter cards.
- Collection events planning.
- Banners, posters.
- Digital assets.
- Redemption coupons.
- Newsletter content.
- In-store displays (including our certified data security programs ‘LOOK FOR THE LEAF’ for drop-off locations for safe and secure recycling).
“Programs such as our events partnerships with EPRA/Recycle My Electronics™ help to strengthen our brand position as a sustainable company that contributes to a circular economy…and those who attended the Recycle My Electronics events spent in store.“– Cristina Santapaga, Communications Lead, IKEA
Working Together to Secure the Future Today
When stewards/partners recycle through the EPRA/Recycle My Electronics™ programs you're helping to:
- Prevent e-waste from being illegally exported or handled by irresponsible recyclers, decreasing environmental issues for the planet.
- Recover and recycle resources that can be put back into the manufacturing supply chain, conserving natural resources.
- Ensure the safe and secure destruction of personal data stored on hardware.
- Protect health and safety of workers and handlers.
- Divert e-waste from Canadian landfills.
- Meet CSR or sustainability objectives with customizable solutions.